325 S. Berkeley Avenue, Pasadena • LEASED
- House Size2500 sq ft
- Price$ 4,950
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Lot Size7333 sq ft
- Price/sq ft$ 2
- Year Built1924
- StyleSpanish mediterranean
- Property Features• Great Pasadena location with tree-lined streets • Close to Huntington Library, Botanical Gardens and Art Collections • Blocks from Cal Tech Campus • Near South Lake Avenue District and Old Town Pasadena • 1-Car Garage plus 2-Car Off-Street Parking • Gold Line whisks you to Downtown LA
- Fireplace FeaturesOriginal Bachelder
- Heating FeaturesCentral Heat & Air
- External ConstructionStucco
- Interior Features• Extensive renovations in 2000 • Master Suite Rear Extension (with en suite Master Bath) • Family Room (or 4th br) with cathedral ceilings, skylights • French Doors leading to Rear Patio • Quaint exterior hides deceptively large interior • Original Bachelder fireplace • Skylit Kitchen leading • Formal Dining Room
- Exterior Features• Large front and back yards with fruit trees • Stunning wisteria
Beautifully maintained 4-br/3-ba, vintage 1927 Spanish Mediterranean home extensively renovated in 2000. Renovations include Master Suite Rear Extension (with en suite Master Bath) and Family Room (or 4th br), both with cathedral ceilings, skylights and French Doors opening onto Rear Patio. Quaint exterior hides deceptively large interior with spacious, light-filled rooms; including private Living Room with original Bachelder fireplace and skylighted Kitchen leading to Formal Dining Room. Spacious, grassy backyard with prolific fruit trees — lemon, lime, orange, fig, plum, persimmon and pomegranate — plus stunning wisteria.
Located in one of Pasadena’s most desirable neighborhoods. Shady residential streets take you to the world-class Huntington Library, Botanical Gardens and Art Collections, to the leafy campus of Cal Tech, and to shops and restaurants in the South Lake Avenue District Nearby Old Town Pasadena is filled with museums, shops, and restaurants and The Rose Bowl. The Gold Line whisks you to Downtown LA. Eaton Canyon and Chantry Flats offer biking and hiking in vast expanses of natural beauty.
Easy access to Greater LA Area: 20 minutes to Downtown, 25 minutes to Hollywood, 40 minutes to the the Pacific Ocean (and The Beach Cities, Santa Monica, and The Getty), an hour to Malibu, Disneyland, and Lego Land, and the many other attractions that LA living has to offer.
View Larger Map